Almond Butter Pumpkin Puree Paleo Bread Recipe
* 1 cup of almond nut butter
* 3 large eggs
* ½ cup pumpkin puree
* ¼ cup raw honey
* 4 tbsp butter
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1 tbsp cinnamon
* ½ tsp nutmeg
* ½ tsp ground ginger
* 2/3 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
* Coconut oil for loaf pan
* Prep time: 15 minutes
* Cook time: 60 minutes
* Servings: 8 servings
* Difficulty: medium
Directions Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
Using a hand mixer, combine all ingredients at room temperature in a large mixing bowl. Stir in pumpkin seeds.
Pour the batter into your greased loaf pan.
Bake for 50 minutes. Turn off oven and let bread sit in cooling oven for 10 more minutes. The bread is done when a knife inserted in the middle comes out dry.
Let bread sit to cool. Wrap in foil or plastic wrap. Store in refrigerator.
- Homemade Almond Butter (allergywarriors.wordpress.com)
- [Paleo] Banana Bread (inspireandindulge.wordpress.com)
- Get Out of Your Nut Rut! 8 Alternatives to Peanut Butter (thekitchn.com)
- Recipe: Paleo Banana Bread (samuelsidler.com)
- Recipe: Paleo Breakfast Bread (samuelsidler.com)
- Cinnamon Honey Almond Butter (vegetarianventures.com)
- Paleo bites (foodrx916.wordpress.com)
- Recipe: Pumpkin Blueberry Scones (samuelsidler.com)
- The Nut Butter Face-Off: Almond Butter vs Peanut Butter (empowernetwork.com)
- Coconut Almond Bread (kimskitchenblogdotcom.wordpress.com)