CARROT BANANA MUFFINS (Paleo Bread)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbs cinnamon
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 ½ cups carrots, shredded
- ¾ cup walnuts (or nuts of choice), finely chopped
- muffin paper liners
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a food processor, combine dates, bananas, eggs, vinegar and oil.
- Add mixture from food processor to dry mixture in the large bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Fold in carrots and nuts.
- Spoon mixture into paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Almond Butter Pumpkin Puree Paleo Bread Recipe (thinhealthyandlovingit.wordpress.com)
- Best Ever Banana Bread to celebrate its day! (tartinemaple.com)
- Healthy Banana Bread Muffins (mirandaruns.wordpress.com)
- Oh So Good! (shakebakeandparty.com)
- Paleo Banana Bread (joyfulhealthyeats.com)
- PWO Spice Muffins (awkwardgirlgetsfit.com)
- [Paleo] Mini Banana Pumpkin Muffins (inspireandindulge.wordpress.com)
- Mocha Coconut Muffins Paleo (shrinkinginkdgirl.com)